Pixi is a creative multi-concept WordPress theme will help business owners create awesome websites.

Address: 121 King St, Dameitta, Egypt
Phone: +25-506-345-72
Email: motivoweb@gmail.com

Landscaping & Snow Removal

Profile:                                               File# C2601

This is an excellent opportunity to own a long established landscaping and snow removal company. The services offered by the company are lawn cutting, lawn fertilizing, gardening, yard clean-up, trimming shrubs, landscape planting, snow removal and salting. They service around 150 customers a year and 85% of them are long-term commercial contracts and the remaining are one-time customers. The long-term commercial customers are contractual and renewed annually. The current owner will assist in transitioning all the customer relationships. The business has an excellent reputation among management companies which generates a lot of referrals for the business. 80% of the current customers are located in Detroit and are mostly big box stores and large commercial accounts and the remaining 20% of the customers are located in the surrounding suburbs. The owner does not do any marketing and most of his business is generated through word-of-mouth. The sale includes all the equipment necessary to continue operations. The owner runs the business with 5 full-time and 3 part-time employees. The reason for sale is retirement. There is tremendous room for growth for a motivated owner-operator.This information has been supplied to Broker, Capital Business Brokerage, Inc. by Seller or obtained from other sources. Broker has not and will not verify the accuracy of this information. It is recommended that Purchaser independently verify the accuracy of this information with Purchaser’s counsel.


Location: Oakland County                    Monthly Payment: N/A

Business Price: $575,000                    Down Payment: N/A

Interest Rate: N/A                                 Amortization Period:N/A

Gross Sales: $546,108                         Source:2020 P&L

Cash Flow: $170,907                           Inventory: $5,000 +/-

Days Open: 7 Days                               Business Hours: As required

Seats: N/A                                              Parking: Ample

Licences Required: MDOT                   Year Established: 1989

Year Acquired: 1989                             Monthly Rent: $3,000 Gross