Pixi.

Pixi is a creative multi-concept WordPress theme will help business owners create awesome websites.

Address: 121 King St, Dameitta, Egypt
Phone: +25-506-345-72
Email: [email protected]

Pharmacy w/ Real Estate

Pharmacy w/ Real Estate

Suburban Wayne County

Listing#: C2653

CBB-website tags Small v1-2-03CBB-website tags Small v1-2-01CBB-website tags Small v1-2-02
Description

This is a long-established pharmacy located on a major road in Suburban Wayne County. The real estate is also available for purchase which is a stand-alone building with ample parking and road exposure. The total lot area of the real estate is 0.20 acres, and the building is 2,136 sq. feet. 70% of the current revenues for this pharmacy are generated through servicing patients in group homes, and the remaining 30% is from retail. There is no marketing being done by the current owner, and most of the patients are through word-of-mouth. This pharmacy is registered to accept Medicare, Medicaid, and most other insurance companies. There are no DEA citations or any pending investigations. The current owner is a pharmacist and runs the pharmacy without any support staff. A new owner-operator can increase the business tremendously by marketing and adding additional group homes to service. Give us a call today to learn more about this excellent opportunity.

Get More Info
Business Overview

Revenue $516,188
Cash Flow TBD
Inventory $12,000 +/-
Year Established 2011
Seller Financing Yes
Employees 1FT 0PT
Asking Price $115,000
Key Statistics
  • Hours of Operation: Monday - Sunday: 10 AM - 6 PM

  • Employees: 1 Full Time 0 Part Time

  • Year Established: 2011

  • Year Acquired: 2011

  • Liscence Required: Pharmacy + Sales Tax

  • Seats: N/A

  • Parking: Ample

Financial Information
  • Gross Sales: $516,188

  • Source: Tax Returns

  • Cash Flow: TBD

  • Source: Seller Stated

  • Inventory Value: $12

Seller Financing
  • Business Price: $115,000

  • Down Payment: $75,000

  • Monthly Payment: $754.85

  • Interest Rate: 5%

  • Amortization Period: 60



Location
Real Estate Available for Purchase

  • Real Estate Price:180,000

  • Purchase Terms: $125,000 Down-Payment, Balance Financed over 60 Months at 5%

Get More Info

Disclaimer

This information has been supplied to Broker, Capital Commercial Group, Inc. by seller or obtained from other sources. Broker has not and will not verify the accuracy of this information. Thus, Broker does not guarantee this information to be accurate. It is recommended that Purchaser independently verify the accuracy of this information with Purchaser`s councel.